This is a special section for researchers, students and academicians. It includes the most important historical scientific, political and military documents, manuscripts, books and rare reports about the region, to mention a few:
- Historical records and maps from different colonial powers in the region including Turkish, Portuguese, Dutch and British
- WWI diaries and Journals of intelligence officers
- Official political and legal archives and records from mid-19th century
- Secret Political officers’ correspondence and reports
- WWI and WWII media and intelligence records about rising nations and tribes; last but not least
- Extensive literature on the evolution from tribalism to modern states.